We Welcome Referrals
We welcome referrals from other physicians to The Cardiac & Vascular Interventional Group for assessments from Dr. G. Mark Jenkins.
Some of the consultative services we provide include:
- Heart Failure Clinic: Many types of heart disease can cause heart failure, such as coronary artery disease that makes the hear progressively weaker and stiffer. While the condition cannot be reversed or cured, ongoing treatment and making necessary lifestyle changes can improve your quality of life and reduce the impact of the symptoms.
- Vascular Disease Consultation: These conditions affect the blood vessels of your body outside of the heart and brain. Vascular conditions can affect the whole body, but fortunately, most are highly treatable.
- Cardiac Disease Consultation: Whether you (or your primary doctor) have a specific concern of a known or possible cardiac problem or need a more general evaluation, we can provide a confirmatory or second opinion. Dr. Jenkins will start by speaking with you and evaluating you before doing any further testing.
- 24-Hour Pre-Operative Assessment: We want you to be ready for surgery before the day of your operation, so we provide pre-op assessments to patients before they undergo heart surgery.
- Coumadin Clinic: Also called Warfarin, Coumadin is a blood thinner necessary for some patients to avoid heart problems or stroke.
- Pacemaker Monitoring: Your Pacemaker helps regulate your heartbeat rhythm and prevents any electrical abnormalities. We will periodically monitor your Pacemaker to ensure it is working properly.